We will send the link for this page as well as the direct link to the apk file.
We will never store your email address in our server. We hate spamming.
Please add our email address ([email protected]) to your Contacts so the email won't go to your Spam Folder.
Please reboot and email us when have problem after update
-[new] custom Keyboard and Virtual Mouse toggle key
-[new] Joymouse: right stick move cursor, button A click
-[new] Auto Profile: auto load App Profile when call up Keyboard
-[new] separable Dpad
-[bug] temp fix for some 4.3/4.4 devices
Other Recent Changes:
-Virtual Mouse mode
-use mouse button, hide mouse cursor
-tap screen to toggle keyboard ("Use Hotspot")
-move uncommon options to "Internal Options"
Soft keyboard tailor-made for playing games. Play keyboard/gamepad-only games with touchscreen (e.g. Flash, Xperia Play or Onlive games), play touch-only games with physical gamepad (e.g. Street Fighter IV HD), or play touch/gamepad-only games with normal keyboard.
For any issue (e.g. initial setup problem, call up gamepad in games, config touchscreen control, enter cheat code in GTA) please contact developer [email protected]Show moreom[Credit to TLRtheory for the demonstration video]
1. onscreen gamepad with:
- multi-touch (depends on device and OS)
- 4/8-way d-pad, up to 12 game buttons, 2 analog sticks
- resizable and customizable buttons layout
- fully configurable buttons mappings
2. re-map physical keys
3. save key/button mappings to profiles
4. full qwerty keyboard
5. create macro to perform autofire, combo keys, action sequence, and text input with single button hit
6. emulate Xperia Play and Onlive Controller buttons
7. emulate Touchscreen action, even work with devices with no touchscreen (e.g. Minix Neo X5) (need root)
8. emulate real Analog Joystick (need root, and OS joystick support)
9. control Analog Sticks with keys
This app allow user to control games with:
- Mouse (need root)
- BluezIME-compatible BlueTooth keyboard/controller (e.g. PhoneJoy, iCade, Wiimote)
- OS-compatible BlueTooth keyboard/controller (e.g. keyboard/controller connected to OS 4.2 as HID device, such as iCade, iPega) *
- OS-compatible USB keyboard/controller (e.g. XBox 360, generic keyboard, some generic controller) *
- virtual controller emulated from 3rd party tools (e.g. Moga Universal Driver system-mode, Sixaxis bypass-ime mode) *
- Xperia Play in Gingerbread (touchpad support need root)
- built-in gamepad of various gaming devices (e.g. Droid X360, JXD S5110, Yinlips G18A)
* reading analog input requires root access unless connecting controller through BluezIME
This app is originally provided as an add-on for our emulators, but now works with many other apps. Not all apps are compatible, so please test during the trial period. For Motorola Bionic user, there is a ROM issue where many features only work with apps which are explicitly designed to work with soft keyboard.
For best compatibility we recommend using BluezIME-compatible controllers when physical controller is needed. Some compatibility issues can be solved with the help of root features, please contact us if you have problem.
How to call up GameKeyboard
Depends on device, ROM and target app there are many different ways to call up soft keyboard, e.g.:
- some apps have built-in option to call up soft keyboard
- some devices support using long pressing [Menu] key to call up soft keyboard
GameKeyboard also provide two methods in case the above cannot be used:
- switch to GameKeyboard Launcher, tap on the "call out keyboard after exit" button, then switch back
- turn on "Settings->[Vol. Up] Key Action" then use [Vol. Up] as hotkey
keyword: DOS AnDOSBox DOSBox Amiga AnUAE4All UAE4All C64 AnVICEx64 VICE